Bury College Courses - Part Time
Bury College has a range of part-time courses designed to match your learning needs and, wherever possible, to suit your busy lifestyle.
We offer a diverse range of courses:
- Beginner/Introductory Levels to Advanced Levels
- Courses varying in duration: from one day to studies lasting several years
- A variety of ways in which you can learn: at College, at home or at work, or in a number of community venues
- Opportunities to learn about information technology and make use of it in your studies.
Our excellent support tutors can give you the guidance you need in choosing a course that will suit you and help you achieve your aims.
Bury College Training Courses and Work Skills for Adults
Click here to download
By studying at Bury College you will benefit from the use of all our facilities including Learning Resource Centre, IT suites, gym, reprographics and play football five-a-side pitches.
We can also assist with additional learning support, counselling, advice and guidance and disability support.
You may not have to pay tuition fees
- Certain fee reductions are available on a number of our courses. For further information please see the ‘You may not have to pay fees section’ in the Part-Time Prospectus.
- Free training for employees: Workplace Learning funding may be available to help employees gain a full NVQ Level 2 qualification free* of charge. Funding may also be available towards the cost of an employee's first NVQ at Level 3. For further information please contact one of our Business Training Advisors on 0161 765 3650. *Terms and conditions may apply.
Bury College has, for many years, offered a wide range of full and part-time university qualifications. Our courses may enable you to study for a career change or gain higher qualifications in your chosen field, subject or area.
Our university courses are delivered in partnership with the University of Bolton and offer excellent progression routes to full degrees or higher professional qualifications. Please click here for more information.
Bury College Business Solutions
Bury College Business Solutions is based at Link House in Bury. Our employer training arm of the college aims to provide essential training and skills development for you and your business. Out dedicated team of Business Development Advisors can assess your training needs, identify skills shortages and create a bespoke training plan for your company. For information on courses at Business Solutions, click the link below:
For further course information and free, impartial careers and educational advice,
please contact the Bury College Information, Advice and Guidance Centre.
Contact us on:
0161 280 8280