|Course Title||Employer Essentials|
This course will enable you to use different sources of information, including internet-based information. It will help you to use IT to communicate and exchange information. The course will also help you to understand the characteristics of a good team, whilst demonstrating strengths and the ability to value contribution from others. You will be assessed by written coursework
The topics covered include:
• Using a variety of sources of information
• Accessing, searching for, selecting and using Internet-based information
• Selecting and using IT to communicate and exchange information
• Understanding the characteristics of good team working
• Understanding and demonstrating own strengths and role in a team
• Recognising and valuing the contribution made by others in a team
This course is aimed at adults who wish to gain practical skills, knowledge and understanding to prepare for work and to prepare them for working life.
It provides an excellent starting point to further develop skills and learning..
You will be asked to complete an initial assessment when you attend your enrolment.
11th and 18th December
29th January & 5th February
19th and 26th March
14th and 21st May
Mondays 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
This course is available free of charge to all adults aged 19+
The new cohort of A Level students joined Bury College staff and tutors to celebrate the launch of the brand new college centre.