You are here | Home - Bury College Apprenticeships - Higher Apprenticeships
Are you ready to take the next
step in your career?
Bury College is delighted to announce the launch of our new higher apprenticeships. If you’re considering further education to advance your professional development, a work based higher apprenticeship could be for you.
Why choose a higher apprenticeship?
• Higher apprenticeships have been developed with employers, colleges, universities and sector skills councils to give you the most relevant work-based learning at university level.
• Combine full-time employment with higher education.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification (equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree).
• Funding available, with any fees being significantly less than university fees.
Higher Apprenticeships - courses available:
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Accountancy
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeships in Business and Professional Administration
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeships in Hospitality Management
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Advanced Engineering
• ILM Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management
• Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Dental Practice Management
• Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management
• Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Human Resource Management
• Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Care, Leadership and Management (Adult Social Care)
For further information please call:
0161 761 4685
or email: email@example.com