Equality & Diversity Statement
Bury College is committed to promoting equality and diversity, in an inclusive and supportive environment for students, staff and our users and partners.
Everyone at Bury College will:
• Treat people fairly regard less of their gender, race, colour ethnic or national origins, age, disability, socio-economic background, religious or political beliefs and affiliations, marital status, family responsibility, sexual orientation or other distinction.
• Recognise and value the many different contributions made by individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
• Promote and maintain a safe and supportive environment for study and work.
• Protect the rights of people to be treated with respect.
• Support individuals to fulfil their potential.
• Discriminatory behaviour is not acceptable in any form
For further information on Equality and Diversity at Bury College please contact:
Executive Director of Learners and Staff
Bury College, Millennium Centre, Market Street, Bury, BL9 0DB
Diversity in Apprenticeships
With support and funding from the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), Bury College is actively promoting the benefits of Apprenticeships to individuals, groups and organisations across Greater Manchester.
Bury College offers Apprenticeships in 27 different areas providing you with qualifications and experience that employers want.
For more information regarding Diversity in Apprenticeships at Bury College, please click on the brochure opposite.
For the Urdu version please click here